Naruto: Rogue Element
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinotama Kichida, Emissary of Iron Country

Go down

Hinotama Kichida, Emissary of Iron Country Empty Hinotama Kichida, Emissary of Iron Country

Post by Abyss Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:05 pm

Hinotama Kichida, Emissary of Iron Country Rain%20ninjas%20samurai%20artwork%20warriors%20conical%20hats%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpapermay.com_21
"I am not from these lands so I wont pretend to know all of your ways. I will not pretend to understand your life or the reasons you have for making the choices you do. But in the same sense...You do not know my life, you do not know what I have learned, you do not understand our culture. I was forged within the heart of Iron Country. I was borne into the world as raw ore, then heated with days of training, quenched with nights of meditation. Each day a trial, a lesson in discipline, a hammer blow to shape the steel of my spirit. Discarding impurities and uncertainties. I am a child of two worlds, the shinobi and the samurai. That simple fact is what has tempered me and built me into what I am today...Tell me...What are you?"

~::Themes::~
General:
Combat:
Other:
Samurai of Stone:
Inner Demons:

~::Basic Information::~
Name: Hinotama Kichida
Village: Iron Country/Kumogakure
Alias:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 185lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Jade Green

~::Short History::~

~::Achievements of Note::~
[●]
[●]
[●]
[●]
[●]

~::Personality::~
[●]Disciplined, Dedicated, Loyal[●]
Nature: Wto take risks for the protection of his home and his friends.
Unique Features:
Specialization: Kenjutsu/Samurai Style

~::Affinities::~
[●] Doton
[●]
[●]
[●]

~::Known Abilities and Inventions::~

::Shinto Chakra Gauntlets::
Hinotama Kichida, Emissary of Iron Country Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSLJ_8oW1nQDACM-yfHP5CiRaOUmM15MBeBPBSzYPox5ziG4NM

Name: Shinto Chakra Gauntlets
Type: Item
Description: There are many talismans believed to be blessed by Shinto priests, specifically designed to coax various kami into housing themselves within such to the benefit of the bearer. Some of the most common being Omamuri (protection amulets) designed to increase ones health or Hamaya (symbolic arrows to be used in the fight against evil or bad luck). However in the case of the samurai there are other exceptions to the rule....Priests that combined the ways of Shintoism and Zen Buddhism. In the case of these gauntlets the priests have entreated kami of the stone, the spirit and the sword to reside within the gauntlets. Allowing them to better enhance the abilities of the user. Letting them strike harder, and use techniques dedicated to the art of the blade with far less strain.

Bands of steel and shards of jade placed in seemingly meaningless patterns, though in truth there was a reason to the chaos. Outside of a beautiful piece of art the bands were placed in patterns to enhance the flow of wearers chakra, Ki to the samurai, allowing their techniques to strike true. The kami of the stone and the blade enhancing the raw force of the bearers attacks, be they with a blade, the fist or even those of the spirit. The kami of the spirit acting as a conduit to the users inner reserves. Helping them to use their chakra more efficiently in battle, techniques flowing with ease through the well crafted bands, focused through the precious stones. A powerful enchantment indeed.
DF: -1 to CP costs, 1d8 Universal Damage

------

Hinotama Kichida, Emissary of Iron Country 9229ed950e02724133e672cf60f43c01

Abyss

Back to top Go down

Hinotama Kichida, Emissary of Iron Country Empty Re: Hinotama Kichida, Emissary of Iron Country

Post by Abyss Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:16 am

Techniques

Kenjutsu:

Doton:

Abyss

Back to top Go down