Naruto: Rogue Element
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumogakure Research and Development List (Gabriel Tsukichi)

Go down

Kumogakure Research and Development List (Gabriel Tsukichi) Empty Kumogakure Research and Development List (Gabriel Tsukichi)

Post by LTenhet Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:10 pm

Kumogakure Research and Development List (Gabriel Tsukichi) 1351286207941

** Herein is a list of Designs and Prototypes being worked on by Gabriel Tsukichi for the Kumogakure Research Division **
** All information is considered Classified **

Kenjutsu Robot Pre-Production Stage
Spoiler:

Combat Mechanical Suit Design Stage
Spoiler:

Combat Robot Limited Production Stage
Spoiler:

GATLING CANNON Limited Production Stage
Spoiler:

Gatling Rifle Limited Production Stage
Spoiler:

Mechanical Suit Prototype Stage
Spoiler:

ARMORED VEHICLE Prototype Stage
Spoiler:

FLYING BALLOOON OF DOOOOOM... or Zeppelin, I don know yet Prototype Stage
Spoiler:

Last edited by LTenhet on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

LTenhet

Back to top Go down

Kumogakure Research and Development List (Gabriel Tsukichi) Empty Re: Kumogakure Research and Development List (Gabriel Tsukichi)

Post by LTenhet Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:17 pm

Prosthetic Heart Prototype Phase
Spoiler:

Prosthetic Bodyparts Production Stage
Spoiler:

Cybernetic Brain Design Stage
Spoiler:

Kumogakure Power Plant Construction Awaiting Approval
Spoiler:

Flying Rotory Doom Castle Thing!
Spoiler:

Focused Chakra Explosives Self-Production
Spoiler:

Last edited by LTenhet on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

LTenhet

Back to top Go down

Kumogakure Research and Development List (Gabriel Tsukichi) Empty Re: Kumogakure Research and Development List (Gabriel Tsukichi)

Post by LTenhet Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:06 pm

Kumogakure Research Log
Researcher: Gabriel Tsukichi
Subject: Gatling Cannon, - Autofire
Results: In an effort to increase the firing rate of the Gatling Cannon to significantly improve its ability over that of a trained Shinobi, I have added a large storage tank of bullets, as well as steam-powered engine for autofiring the weapon.  While this did indeed increase the output of the weapon substantially, over 2000 rounds per minute, the barrels of the weapon became SO HOT that they melted, causing the bullets to explode in the chamber, causing shrapnel to puncture the tank, causing the tank to explode, causing the rest of the bullets to cook off, causing the Test Chamber to become riddled with large holes where large holes are not to be.
Conclusion: I need to either lower the amount of slugs passing through the barrels, increase the barrels strength, or find some way to cool the weapon as it fires.  Testing Area #3 is also currently being rebuilt.

LTenhet

Back to top Go down

Post by LTenhet Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:47 am

Kumogakure Research Log #2
Researcher: Gabriel Tsukichi
Subject: Zeppelin (Continued Development)
Results: After the last time I tried testing the zeppelin with Hydrogen, and it exploded above the Raikage's house and burned half of it down which was completely not my fault it was a spark from someone building something, I have changed out the gas inside of the ridged balloons for Helium. While it doesn't provide the same amount of lift, I believe the additional rotors will be able to assist it in take off/landing and movement. I haven' been able to construct a full-size Prototype as of yet due to the Head Researcher's annoyingness, but the roughly 3 person model seems to be working well, and has yet to explode!
Conclusion: Further testing will need to be done on increasingly larger versions to determine optimal size-to-speed or size-to-carry ratio.

LTenhet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down