Naruto: Rogue Element
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Konoha Destruction

Go down

After the Konoha Destruction Empty After the Konoha Destruction

Post by LTenhet Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:56 pm

A day of abject depression is quite enough for Kyuzo Tadakuro.  At the beginning of the second day after the destruction of Konoha he would start spreading a message to any refugees, telling them to share it others.

"Those against us be damned, remember you must light the darkness. You must make the night less empty. We are all small, and the world is vast. But a world with voices saying "I am here" is far greater than a world silent. One voice is small, but the difference between zero and one is as great as one and infinity. Please send this message on, so the next voice can speak against the darkness, and one day light up the night."

No one is alone.

Evil guys be damned.

LTenhet

Back to top Go down

After the Konoha Destruction Empty Re: After the Konoha Destruction

Post by LTenhet Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:29 pm

A Message is sent via Ninja Mouse as well as any surviving Jounin to all the surviving Konoha Shinobi, bearing the mark of Kyuzo and the few remaining Konoha Jounin remaining in the area.

"To all Konoha Shinobi. With the loss of our home, our friends, and family, I understand things are going to be difficult, some of you wish to flee to safer territory, and to those I wish the best luck and safety. I send this message to give two options in these trying times: Return to the Land of Fire, the Tadakuro Farm will house any disposessed Konohans, we will rebuild and we will avenge our home.

To those that will not, we remaining Jounin free you from your obligation to Konoha, with the caveat that all ties with any potentially renewed Konoha will be severed. Seeking help or training from other villages is perfectly fine, we lack the full ability of a true village, but leaving Fire Country, leaving your friends and family behind, to live in another Village or Country chooses your path. To those I wish the best luck in the world, and to stay safe, but abandoning Konoha in her time of need isn't something that will be forgotten, those that would only stay during times of safety and prosperity show they do not believe in the Will of Fire, that all members of Konoha are a family.

I hope you will return, together we are strong, together we can fight back the darkness, together the Will of Fire burns brighter than any can hope to extinguish. But I understand if you will not, I understand the fear, the lack of security, the pain you feel. And while we cannot mark you as a Shinobi of Konoha if you flee, you may always ask for assistance.

Kyuzo Tadakuro"

LTenhet

Back to top Go down